I don't like to share the particular things...^_____^'

1:20 PM


|| Assalammualaikum ||

When I'm start writing the words in center format,
it is means the content isn't so important to read.

Why....and What...!!!
sounds mad right, Im sorry.....not that ^_^'
Actually, the thing is about person or group of people that I concern,
then suddenly all people around the world give concern on them.....why?
why you must concern on them, why not other than them...
*crying under the spotlight at the middle of the field*

I'm secretly be behind them, but people obviously be at the front.
Mysterious me.......to always be 'kipas' behind the door
I'll stay behind...until all people around the world said;
"Who is that girl with lollipop walking on the stage?"

Readers start to think, what I'm talking about....
I already said just now, this is not important, that's why you don't understand.

So, that is the first thing that I don't like to share....

2nd is, don't use my sock!!!!
when I'm only have that one.....joke again.
{Kalau dah itu je stokin kau ada, siapa pun tak nak pakai}
But yes, this ever happened.

One more thing...the last one...
The thing that I like such as anime, Kdrama, Jdrama, Rm....etc.
I just can share with certain people, and not with people that over in acting.
I can't describe them here....
But for those people that I'm willing to share about this thing, its mean, I love you...
hahahaha, ok this is not a joke
I love you chingussssss.....

Thanks For Yor Comment

0 comments

Contact Form