Just want myself back means to study about my own heart

11:09 AM

\\Assalammualaikum...//

It's been a long time...and so many hard time to talk about.
Fikirkan benda yang unexpected that I've pass through.
*garu kepala* //seakan pelik//

Knowing people is actually give me too much lesson about life, and makes me miss everything about me.
I just want to live peacefully with no worries...

Banyak jaga hati orang buatkan aku tak faham dengan hati sendiri.
Perkataan yang paling banyak mengajar ialah, 
"don't give hope to others if you don't mean to"
To be honest, terjebak dengan satu perasaan yang membebankan lagi menyesakkan dada akan memberi pengakhiran yang sangat teruk. //eh, metafora apa ni?//-lupakan.

And to be honest lagi...(I don't mean to hurt you so I give you hope). Ini adalah satu kesilapan besar sebab, the stupid thing that I don't see is about my own feeling. I felt sorry at the end of my mistake. I should be honest with myself from the beginning. Harapan sebenarnya lagi menyakitkan berbanding kejujuran. Dan, maaf tidak akan mengubah apa-apa, melainkan membawa diri untuk menghilang.
So, let me disappear form your life, as it easy for you to forget about the hopes that I never can promise.

-THE END-

------close the book------


------open a new one-----


Thanks For Yor Comment

0 comments

Contact Form