Haiii...

12:41 PM


Assalammualaikum....

"Krak" (geseran antara tendon dan ligamen jari sedang berlaku)
Blogging start back from today.....not so excited.

I can't go to sleep when my mind burdened with question.
I'm just thinking too much, sometimes the topic can change every minutes and seconds.
It will be more critical when I took caffeine before sleep. Felt like you're running so fast with the eyes closed.

As much time I spend time with my mom as much question I need to answer.
She will repeatedly asking about the same question. I'm still 22...but for her, I'm almost 30.
She's worries about everything but I'm stay chill. Actually, I never refused any possibility...if she said tomorrow, it can be tomorrow. Even, masih dalam dilema. To be honest, it is not easy to manage people's heart.
Huh...let me handle this with maturity.
The topic of today is.....a bedtime story. Means it bored till you fall asleep.

So, apa nak buat esok....esok dan esoknya lagi, selain mereput di rumah. Still have one month for holiday.
Rasa nak buat decoration, since cat rumah masih ada baki yang tersisa dan the colour is white....quite owsem to do something with it. Actually, cat rumah kaler putih I've decided and suggest it to my dad...
"how if we use minimalism style"....."macam mana?"

I've no idea to explain with my dad, karang aku tunjuk segala blog...ig..yang minimalist...lagi tak faham. Mostly, minimal design, aku lebih suka black and white as malay called it 'taik cicak' hah, ini 'taik cicak yang owsem'....So, in easy words I told him..."it's a simple style"....to make him strongly agree with me, I'm added, "rumah boleh nampak luas yah...heh3"...."let's we start with white"...kembalikan warna rumah kepada fitrah asalnya. 
Sebelum ni, cat rumah kaler putih, then kotor sebab adik semua kecik-kecik, masih belum dapat bezakan yang mana kertas, yang mana dinding. Dah tu, cat la kaler kuning air + bahagian atas warna ungu muda dan pink at the other side. Rumah pun dah nampak macam kuih lapis. Dan begitulah kisahnya, even tak jadi la minimalism tu sebab otak aku duk bayang set sofa kaler hitam haha...at least, rumah nampak luas.

Punya la panjang nak cerita pasal cat...fuh
About the tomorrow's plan...I can't tell it by now. But I'll do something minimalist.
I've done for this bedtime story...
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri....^_^v

Thanks For Yor Comment

0 comments

Contact Form